Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Proven work experience as a Mobile developer. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market. In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Familiarity with OOP design principles Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude. Ability to perform in a team environment
- Mobile developer work to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.