Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role. Portfolio of completed design projects. Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Proficient in design software (e.g. In Design and Balsamiq). Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts. Attention to visual details. Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Overseeing all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Designing original pieces, including illustrations and info graphics.
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
Please share your resume at email@example.com Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.