Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio Proficient with traditional and modern equipment. Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software. Shooting, lighting and printing skills. Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept.
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results.
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed.
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods.
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc).
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants.
- Archive photographic images and maintain database.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.