Minimum of 3 years
BS/BE (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/IT)
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining. Understanding of machine-learning and operations research.
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis.
- Building models to address business problems.
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly mention the position title in the Subject line.